When Samsung released the Galaxy S10, it came with a nasty surprise. Samsung finally merged the Android changes in Android Pie that blocked rootless custom themes. This change was present on the Galaxy S10 series at launch and was included in updates for older devices like the Galaxy S8 and Galaxy Note 8. This blocked the most popular apps like substratum and Swift installer. For a while, there was absolutely no way to install themes which weren’t on the Samsung theme store.
You can install the Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro Mediatek USB Driver by downloading the zip file and installing the driver on the Computer. You can follow the How to install the Mediatek Driver page to install the drivers correctly. The majority of Xiaomi users always use custom ROMs in their mobile after purchase due to heavily customized MIUI. But When you notice the improvement in MIUI, They are trying their best to stay with their OS users. Even they plan to give options for removing bloatware apps.
The same story exists for the Realme X too, thanks to the developer program for the device. Now, we aim to repeat the same story with the Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro, Xiaomi’s latest mid-range value offering.
- The one thing that everyone with a smartphone fears is the dreaded cracked screen.
- But despite best efforts, software experiences still have room to improve, especially considering the fact that experiences center around subjective opinion.
- If you have a popular phone with an active community on the XDA Developers forums, then this won’t be a problem.
- Xiaomi devices awesome in hardware quality/price ratio, but when it comes to software stock Android firmware anyone should be able to customize his own device and get the best experience out of it.
- The Android 9 Pie-based AOSP ROM for the Note 8 is a far cry from Xiaomi’s MIUI and offers a stock Android-like experience with plenty of additional features.
Coming to the features, Only useful features from other ROM made it through and the developer team adding some new features in the future. Also, like all the Custom ROM in the list, this ROM is and will stay Bloat-free. If you are new to flashing Custom ROM, then we recommend taking a full backup of your data before proceeding flashing anything.